If you want to enjoy on the slopes of the mountains, then you need to have all the necessary gear for music. you may go for hiking, skiing, and snowboarding. But all you need to have is the best helmet speakers skiing to make your trip extraordinary enjoyable.
These helmet speakers have been designed in such a way that you can change tracks, make or take phone calls, with the help of a simple oversized button. You don’t remove your mitten or gloves while doing snow-boarding, or skiing. As far as safety is concerned, these speakers will also keep you well-aware about your surrounding environment.
You can enjoy the light design, crisp sound and high level of bass by having these helmet speakers for skiing. Being a new technology in the market, you might get confused while purchasing these headphones. For this purpose, we have enlisted all the pieces in one article to make your selection process easy.
Keep reading this buying guide to have good knowledge about all the best helmet speakers skiing.
Expert tips before using these Speakers
There are some practices which you must do with these speakers before going on any kind of adventure.
You must check the features of these headphones after buying them before using them on any real trip. You should do and receive a call from it. Check its range at a certain distance and compatibility with other blue tooth devices. You must learn how to play music and take calls in between listening to music. The settings must also have been completed while doing this check. Most importantly, you must fit these speakers in your helmet to ensure their fitness and comfort.
8 Best Helmet Speakers Skiing Reviews – 2021
Let’s have a look at all the best pieces available.
1. Alta Wireless Bluetooth Helmet Drop-in Headphones- HD Speakers
Alta wireless headphones are modern speakers made from very high grade and quality material. You can enjoy its premium blue tooth technology all day without even worry about its battery timing. The compatibility with almost all the audio ready snow helmets make it the best helmets speakers skiing. The compact design and built-in hands-free MIC has increased the beauty of speakers.
- With three Oversized buttons, you can easily control the volume, music, make calls, activate google voice, and change tracks without even removing gloves.
- The compact design makes it universally compatible with almost all the brands like Wildhorn, K2, Smith, POC, anon, Giro, Bolle, Burton, and others.
- With 40 mm drivers and a premium Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology, it delivers dynamic sound with deep bass.
- IP45 resistant rating against dust, water, and sweat.
- 10-hour playtime.
- Tested in the extreme coldness of -20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Specially designed by skiers and snowboarders in Utah for hassle-free music.
- Built-in hands-free MIC to make a call.
- High grade and premium quality material have been used to deal with tough winter conditions.
2. Outdoor Technology OT0052 Wireless Headphones
The outdoor technology OT0052 wireless speakers has been specially designed to give you an undeniable experience of beautiful melodies for at least ten straight hours. By having universal compatibility and built-in call functionality, you can easily categorize them under the best helmet speakers skiing. The gloves friendly control for audio, videos, a voice command make your helmet your favourite gear while hiking or snowboarding.
- Wireless audio system.
- Glove-friendly control for audio, volume, play, take calls, pause and change tracks.
- Oversized button for each earpiece.
- 10 hours playtime after full charging.
- Fully sweat and water-resistant.
- Fully functional in extremely cold weather like -20⁰c/-4⁰f.
- Universal compatibility with all the brands like bern, smith, Giro, K2, anon, pro-tec, Bolle, etc.
- 40 mm drivers give you clean sound, clear highs, and big bass.
- Built-in microphone to answer or make phone calls without removing helmet or gloves.
By having all of these features, you can listen to music, ride mountains and make phone calls like a pro without worrying about helmet removal or helmet set.
3. BE Headwear Bluetooth Headset- Drop-in Headphones
Here we have an incredibly powerful BE-link sound system which you can easily integrate into to BE headwear beanies and every kind of helmets like full-face, dirt and skate. With its unique style and superior audio quality, you can spread love in every season. With a 3rd generation premium Bluetooth, you can listen to music, make and take phone calls without any hassle. It has been backed with a lifetime warranty. Let’s discuss its unique features.
- Be-link sound system.
- Micro USB charge.
- DCV helmet hook.
- Lifetime warranty.
- 3rd generation premium Bluetooth with a built-in microphone.
- Durable design, origami acoustics, and extraordinary slimness.
- 30 mm drivers make the speakers ultra-loud.
- 10 hours of battery life.
- Superior audio quality.
- Compatibility with almost all the brands of helmets.
4. Outdoor Tech OT0042 Wired Chips – Universal Helmet Audio System
Here we have a wired audio system for helmets by outdoor technology. You can enjoy undeniable melodies for at least 10 hours once you fully charge these best helmet speakers skiing. It is quite user-friendly as you can do multiple jobs like changing tracks, adjusting volume, taking or making phone calls, play and pause through an in-line microphone by just pushing a single button outside each earpiece without even removing your gloves. The compactness and lightweight make it much more portable for traveling. It comes with 40 mm drivers and generates an incredible clear and clean sound with big bass.
- Compatibility with almost all the helmet brands like Bern, Giro, Smith, Pro-tec, Anon, Bolle, etc.
- The in-line microphone makes it more elegant.
- IPX-4 makes it sweat, heat, water, and general weather resistant.
- Work perfectly well at -20⁰c.
- A single button on each earpiece to control everything from outside.
- 40 mm drivers to produce incredible, clean, clear sound and big bass.
- Budget-conscious helmet.
- Line-in audio cable.
- The user manual is available.
5. Outdoor Master Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Helmet
The outdoor master wireless headphones with built-in MIC especially for snowboarding and skiing has increased the importance of these speakers. You can enjoy clean and clear sound along with big bass with these speakers. The rugged design makes it highly resistant against water, sweat, temperature. It was tested against -20⁰c. You can play it for at least 15 hours once you have charged it fully. It is also rechargeable even without pulling it off form the helmet. Universally compatible speakers are equally good for almost all brands of the helmet and even quite good as a motorcycle helmet.
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 headphones.
- User-friendly charging as you can also recharge it without even pulling it off from the headphone.
- The stable audio connection ensures a clean audio experience.
- 15 hours playing time with 500 standby hours.
- Rugged design to show resistance against an untoward situation like temperature, pressure, moisture, sweat.
- The universally compatible helmet is useable with almost all the brands as well as a motorcycle helmet.
- Built-in microphone.
- Three friendly control buttons to adjust volume, changing, playing and pause tracks, taking and making calls, and use Siri.
- Clean and clear sound.
- Big bass.
- 40mm drivers for euphonious resonation and get a strong and stable connection.
6. Snow Helmet Headphones- Speakers for Ski Helmets and Snowboard Helmets
Previously, we have discussed wireless helmet speakers by outdoor technology. Now, we will take a deeper look into the wired speakers for ski helmets and snowboard helmets. The speakers have been upgraded with the addition of a 3.5 mm USB adaptor and an apple lightning adaptor without even a 3.5 mm port. You can enjoy full command over audio control, phone calls, and voice commands like Siri. It is equally compatible with both skis as well as snowboard helmets. Let’s discuss some unique features of these speakers.
- Snow helmet speakers.
- Compatible with both ski and snow helmets.
- Compatible with 3.5mm USB adaptor for phones.
- Compatible with 3.5mm USB adaptor phones.
- Adaptable wires chips.
- All the functions like audio, calls, and voice command are easily controllable.
7. BOOMPODS AQUAPOD Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Here we have the pocket-sized aqua pods which are equally suitable for the local party, vacation, holiday and other adventures. If you are planning about hiking, biking, skiing, snowboarding, camping, swimming, fishing, backpacking and picnic, you can go with these speakers and make your adventure more elegant.
These are powerful, shockproof, lightweight, drop tested, waterproof, shock resistant, and robust aqua pods. There is a microphone and other controls to pause and play calls as well as answer and make phone calls. You can easily connect it with your iPod, smartphones, iPhones, and pads.
There is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery which gives you an impressive 5 hours playtime along with rapid two hours recharging capacity. It is available in a variety of colours like grey, blue, green, orange, etc. The accessories included in the package are aqua pod speakers, charging cable, bike mount, coloured safety lanyard, karabiner and suction cup.
- Compact size and tough construction with protective rubber bumper.
- It is shockproof with IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Crystal clear quality sound with great connection range.
- Long-lasting battery life.
- Perfect gift for music lovers.
- Specially designed for rugged and extreme terrain and excellent material for mountain biking.
- Equally compatible with indoor and outdoor activities as you don’t need to have power cables. To run or play audio.
- A fabric lanyard or soft silicone strap makes it quite easy to be worn around your wrist while hiking or running.
- A suction cup is attached with Aqua-pods to make it good for usage in places like the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, office, and computer room.
8. Unigear Bombing Bluetooth Ski Helmet Speakers with HDR Audio Technology
Although the Unigear ski helmet speakers are new they have shaken up the market and much more demanding nowadays. They come with extraordinary features like HDR audio technology, a glove-friendly button system, Bluetooth fidelity, universal helmet compatibility, and an unbreakable structure that can easily resist water, sweat, and the lowest temperature. By having all of these features, you can easily categorize them under the best helmet speakers skiing. Despite having all of these features, you can also enjoy extraordinary customer care service within 24 hours.
- You can enjoy the premium acoustic experience with 40 mm high-efficiency drivers.
- HDR audio technology for flawless music.
- Three glove-friendly button system to control all the features like volume adjustment, change, play, pause, making and taking calls, and usage of Siri through the built-in microphone.
- 32 fit wireless range with the help of Bluetooth connectivity.
- Universally compatible with helmet brands like Bern, Giro, Smith, pro-tech, Anon, etc.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- 10 hours of playtime.
- Show the highest resistance against weather, sweat, water, and the lowest temperature.
- Unbreakable and highly endurable structure.
- Excellent customer care service.
How to choose the best helmet speakers for skiing?
There are certain things that you must look into before choosing the best helmet speakers for you. Let’s have a look at these features one by one.
It must be such that you can effectively use all its features. For instance, if you have Bluetooth headphones, they must have good connectivity with your companions as during skiing it is extremely important to always keep in touch with your companions. In this way, you can easily call your friend whenever you are in need of help.
Moreover, the sound quality also matters a lot as you have to be excited by the music throughout your hectic trail. So, the right soundtrack with the right sound quality is extremely important to keep you amuse and energized. The speakers should also have a balanced audio signal through both sides. The bass should be adequate enough as it could easily cancel the outside noise and you can feel the music.
Ease of use
Bluetooth models have already made it easy to use these speakers as compared to previous wired headphones models. In these Bluetooth models, you don’t even have to take off your gloves as you can push the button with your gloves on. There are also some other things in this regard as the headphones should also have compatibility with other devices and the instructions for its settings must be quite easy to follow.
The speakers must be durable enough they can easily withstand the knocks and bumps during the journey as you might fall sometimes during skiing. They must withstand harsh weather as well as general wear and tear.
It is an extremely important aspect as far the skiing helmets speakers are concerned. As you know, your skiing gear must be as lightweight as possible otherwise it could be burdensome or irritating on your head. Thus, always choose the lightest but has the best features. you might need to spend some extra money for this purpose.
Wired or wireless
Everything is becoming wireless nowadays. People are not ready to be irritated by the wires throughout their journey. But you must also have a look at other things before buying Bluetooth speakers. You might not have good Bluetooth connections in the mountains. Some big brands are focusing on this big connectivity issue while using wireless speakers. Otherwise, you also might choose a wired one as both are easily available in the market.
Moreover, if you want to buy a wireless device, then you must also buy a device that has a long-lasting battery. This thing also could be advantageous in wired headphones.
The battery life of the headset should be such that you just need to charge it once and your whole days must be passed on this battery. In this regard, the user must also properly charge the battery before plugging it off. Normally, it takes two hours to completely charge the battery but the battery life also varies from one model to another. On average, the battery of the headphones lasts at least 8 to 10 hours which is good enough time for any kind of adventure. Moreover, you can also have a charging USB for longer adventures.
The speakers have waterproofing properties as it keeps them safe from rain, snow, sweat, etc. These things are normal in the wear and tear of headphones. Some special headphones have been designed to withstand even sub-zero temperatures.
Frequently asked questions
Enjoy the slopes of the mountains with the best companion MUSIC, so check out the best helmet speakers skiing to make the trip extraordinary enjoyable.