The central focus of every audio equipment manufacturer is to produce Best Bluetooth Speakers for turntable for audiophiles with the latest technology. A wireless sound system and state-of-the-art turntable have become the demand of the modern era. Bluetooth speaker lets you connect easily and enjoy the entertaining music with versatile recording systems for outdoor activities.
After going through ample research about Bluetooth Speakers for turntables, we tried to give a detailed review of such a smart and portable device for audiophiles. This article will provide a simple guide and comparison, making it easy for you to grasp all useful information about the best bluetooth speakers for turntable.
BEST BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS FOR TURNTABLE – 2022
Let’s look at the Best Bluetooth Speakers for a turntable with comprehensive details including a comparative table and a detailed buying guide:
1. Audioengine A2+ Wireless 60W – Overall Best
These small-sized A2+ premium powered speakers are equipped with high-fidelity stereo sound. The ultimate Bluetooth mini Speakers feature plenty of unique Audioengine components such as aramid fiber woofers, silk tweeters, Premium Bluetooth aptX-HD, and built-in power amps wrapped in precision-tuned hand-crafted cabinets. The home studio music system connects quickly with your devices or any app giving clear and powerful sound, which is perfect for a small room or a PC.Due to its eye catching feature it makes into our list for the best Bluetooth speakers for turntable.
- Premium Bluetooth wireless connection works with all devices and apps like TIDAL, Spotify, Pandora, etc. A2+ Wireless speakers have pairing range up to 100′ without losing any audio quality and can produce even better sound than any audio jack music experience.
- It is Compatible for Turntables and every type of music player through smartphones, PCs, laptops, tablets, and TVs using an analog output. You can connect using RCA outputs with CD/DVD players, video game consoles, or any external device with 1/8″ mini-jack.
- Drivers include: 3/4″ silk dome tweeters having an edge-driven design which aids to hold up conveniently under high power and 2.75″ aramid fiber woofers which helps the woofers keep their form under high levels.
- Simple & Hassle-Free Setup with simple plugging and pairing without any network or passwords creation. No push buttons or inputs required for a real stereo experience and always ready to go.
- Extras Included:
- Built-in analog power amplifiers
- 2m speaker wire,
- power supply & cord,
- USB cable,
- 1.5m mini-jack audio cable,
- Microfiber speaker bags and cable bags,
- Setup guide with a brochure
2. Edifier R1700BT – Best Budget
Decorated with the walnut vinyl classic wooden look and a 10-degree angle to provide excellent audio experience, R17000BT has become an ideal choice as the best Bluetooth speakers for the turntable considering Budget.The R17000BT Bluetooth bookshelf speakers can be connected with a gaming console, computer, or TV for getting excellent sound quality. R1700BT comes with a built-in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC) to prevent distortion from delivering an outstanding sound experience without dropping quality. The R1700BT includes a 19mm dome tweeter and 4-inch bass driver with front-facing bass reflex port giving powerful sound.
- With a Push-in volume control button, you can connect your smartphone, tablet, or computer by pairing with R1700BT bookshelf speaker through Bluetooth for a true hassle-free wireless connection and non-stop entertainment. Bluetooth pairing can be reset by holding the push button. It is compatible with any iOS, Android, macOS, or Windows device.
- R17000BT has built-in audio adjustment dials on its side, and you can easily control the audio bass and treble in between -6db to +6db range. You can even reset music adjustments comfortably with a wireless remote. The input source can be selected by pushing-in volume control dial, and you can reset Bluetooth pairing by pushing and holding volume control in its Digital volume control system.
- A small-sized remote control with ON/OFF power button to control volume and mute/unmute is included, so you adjust the speaker’s volume from across the room.
- Extras include:
- 2 x AUX INPUT for appropriate connection to two devices with 3.5 mm headphone output simultaneously without plugging and switching
- Two sets of RCA outputs (featuring durable switch, 5-pin connector, and a full range 100-240 v power input suitable for any voltage.
- A pack of RCA cables (4′ RCA to RCA cable, 4′ 3.5 mm to RCA cable and 16-foot/5-meter speaker cable)
3. Micca PB42X- Cheapest
PB42X comprising all features of the MB42X, is the natural and powerful extension of the same MB42X speakers. The Micca PB42X is a great addition to your TV, computer, and best Bluetooth speakers for the turntable.
This speaker has a built-in quality amplifier which does not require any additional equipment or wiring. PB42X contains a blend of features most prominent of them are 0.75-inch silk-dome tweeter and well-designed 4.5 inches woven carbon fiber cone woofer with a sizeable rubber around it with 1-inch dust cap. The PB42X takes 15W power for it both channels through fine standard UL-certified 18V/2A power adapter.
Moreover, you will find a power switch, volume knob, DC connector, and a minimal sized 3.5mm RCA stereo input. PB42X has an exceptionally simple design juxtaposed with competitor speakers with fancy EQ controls, digital data, etc.
- Sophisticated design with a simple and mesmerizing outlook combines plenty of attributes. Being lightweight, its black speakers can adjust anywhere in the room according to décor. The Magnetic front grill system is conveniently removable to keep its front baffle with no grill holes in pristine conditions ultra-cleaning.
- Efficient drivers include a 0.75-inch silk dome tweeter for smooth treble and accurate imaging, 4-Inch balanced woven carbon fiber woofer with rubber coating, and a ported enclosure that produces enhanced transient and impactful bass output with less distortion.
- Efficient and powerful Built-in Class-D amplifier consumes 15Wx2 of clean power and exceptionally produces low distortion and noise.
- Frequency utilized by compact and uncluttered speakers, particularly in-room, is about 60Hz-20 kHz. PB42X is ideal for any event and place, adding exciting moments to your gathering and, no doubt, a quality center channel speaker.
4. Edifier R1280DB- Best For The Money
The Edifier R1280DB is a standard set of classic speakers which were designed initially for desktop uses. But with a new twist in its latest features like new optical, coaxial, and wireless Bluetooth inputs easy setup and a remote control providing HD audio boost for TV or a one-stop Hi-Fi solution, they have become demanding the best Bluetooth Speakers for turntable, computer, television or record player. The Edifier R1280DB contains a bunch of side panel knobs to control the Equalizer. You can twist the knobs on the side control to adjust EQ and volume on the active speaker according to your taste of music.
- On-Board Control system located on the side of active/powered Bluetooth speaker enables us to adjust EQ, Treble, bass, and volume manually using side knobs panel to provide you with uninterrupted and concise Control your playtime.
- Digital inputs are the latest addition to R1280DB Bluetooth speakers. Optical and coaxial inputs with different connections for RCA and AUX help to attain HD audio connecting with TV and computers. It comes with an RCA to RCA, 3.5mm to RCA, optical, and speaker cables.
- Infra-red Wireless Remote enables you to control playback easily with switch inputs, volume adjusts, and power buttons, adding more comfort and convenience. A newly redesigned black remote adds more charm, and you can adjust bass, treble, and volume of the main speaker by toggling inputs at your fingertips.
- Wireless connection has become the prime need of this modern era, and you can easily connect this classic speaker to your iPhone, Android, Tablet, PC, or Mac.
- Sound Quality – The speakers with a 4-inch bass and 13mm silk dome tweeter feature natural tuned sound giving deep bass, fine mid tunes, and ideal clarity for the higher treble frequencies.
5. JBL Charge 4- Best Portable turntable Speakers
JBL black Charge-4 is a perfect choice as Bluetooth speakers for a turntable. It is a portable Bluetooth Speaker featuring wireless audio streaming with a driver and two bass control JBL bass radiators. It has a unique design with exclusive features like its rugged exterior surface with IPX& waterproof Quality, protects it from environmental effects. This Bluetooth Speaker is more feasible for turntables and can operate as an amplifier connecting with more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers with its JBL connect+ characteristic. In extras, this speaker carries an appropriate C-Type USB pod for fast power supply to smartphones or tablet devices and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery up to 7800 mAh capacity with 20 hours back up.
- The unique feature is Bluetooth pairing with Maximum 2 smartphones or tablets for outdoor audio entertainment with powerful sound.
- It has a Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer Battery 27Wh (Equals to 3.6 volts or 7500 mAh), which takes hours to charge (5V/2.3A) and gives multimedia playtime incredibly up to 20 hours (depends on volume level and audio quality). The battery is included in the package.
- IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth version: 4.2 Speakers and can be carried to the beaches or the pools without fear of tumbling or into water. JBL black Charge-4 has protection against rain and other wet conditions.
- JBL Connect+ feature enables this model to function as an amplifier. You can pair with more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers to enhance your listening experience to the advanced levels and make your celebrations nice.
- Extras add a USB Type-C Charging Port for quick power supply and an AUX port.
- The formation of the speaker is included durable fabric, rubber coating, and JBL Bass Radiator.
6. Audioengine A5+ Wireless150W- High End
A5+ Bluetooth speakers are the 3rd generation of A5 series that can be connected wirelessly with any device or apps like Tidal, Spotify, and Pandora without any passwords, pushbuttons, or network setup. Audioengine A5+ mid-sized and dual class-AB monolithic amplifier powered bookshelf speakers produce a sound that can fill your room. With THD+N at <0.05% constantly using core toroidal transformer, its calculated output power goes up to 150 W peak (50W RMS/75 W peak per channel). Audioengine A5+ features built-in Bluetooth receiver, 3.5 mm mini-jack, and RCA input cables. With an excellent amplifier and the bass quality with a long sound throw, A5+ proved to be the best Bluetooth Speaker for Turntable.
- Built-in Power Amplifier Output, in combination with Audioengine DS2 speaker, produces premium room-filling sound. A5+ has a built-in Dual Class AB monolithic amplifier, which is rated to generate a maximum of 150w output, sufficient for pumping these speakers.
- A5+ is compatible with Macbook, desktop, tablets, or smartphones. Speakers are either consistent with wireless audio adapters or digital-to-analog converters. A5+ works with OS, such as Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, and your favorite app or streaming service like iTunes, TIDAL, Youtube, Amarra, etc. Moreover, it can be tuned with Bluetooth, mini-jack, RCA outputs (TV, Apple TV, network streamer, etc.) and rear-ported waveguide cabinet (Stand-mount 1/4″ threaded inserts).
- A wafer-thin CR2025 battery powers remote Control made with a solid billet of aluminum. With this simple remote, you can control volume or can also put the speakers into standby mode, which saves energy by taking pulse slowly from indicator light of the left speaker in this mode.
- Quick & Easy Setup allows you to connect and rock within seconds because A5+ Wireless Speakers have no network setup, passwords to enter, or buttons to push.
- Extras Included:
- 1x Pair of Audioengine A5+ Wireless Powered Speakers
- 1x Aluminium Remote Control
- 1x 3.75m Speaker Wire
- 1x Power Supply & Cord
- 1x 2m 3.5mm Mini-Jack Audio Cable
- 1x 2m RCA-RCA Cable
- 2x Microfiber Speaker bags and Cable Bags
- 1x Setup Guide
- 1x Brochure
7. Edifier S2000 pro- Best Investment
Edifier’s S2000Pro is a pair of bookshelf speakers designed to produce a level of sound for your home cinema setup and turntable according to modern sensibilities. A luxuriously designed woofer with Matte dark paint and aluminum construction has cutting edge sound technology, which gives a unique and clear sound.
- High-quality Components like flat diaphragm tweeters and 5.5-inch woofers make this S2000pro powered speakers a top choice for home or studio use.
- Control Knobs and optical/coaxial inputs provide HD audio connecting through Toslink or spdif or using AUX inputs via dual RCA and dual XLR input ports, which enable S2000Pro to communicate with audio mixer for more advanced sound adjustments. S2000Pro comes with a rear panel featuring a set of control knobs and inputs and includes connecting cables with 16-foot/5-meter length.
- 4.0 aptX Decoder enables flawless Bluetooth wireless connection with your portable PC, telephone, tablet, or PC giving high fidelity audio quality.
- Dynamic EQ controls allow you to change between 4 EQ settings and set the speaker’s best sound at vocal, monitor, classic, etc. whichever is perfect for watching movies or playing games.
- A large Remote Control is included in the Package of S2000Pro with conveniently visible buttons and an easy control panel. You can operate easily far from the speaker without getting up from your seat to change the music setting. You can adjust volume, EQ mode, and other sound adjustments easily with this simple remote Control.
8. Kanto YU4 Turntable Speakers – Best Design
Kanto YU4 speakers are formed with a blend of two latest designs, classic simple as well as a premium material. After enormous admiration for digital and analog, YU4 allows you to replace your vinyl with upgraded turntable-ready phono preamp. Being made up with 4” Kevlar drivers and 1” silk dome tweeters, you can enjoy your favorite melodies. Class D amplifier generates 140W peak power fills your room with crystal-clear sound, and you can stream your carefully organized playlist via Bluetooth.
- Connectivity: Built-in phono preamp can be connected with a turntable, computer, or TV with Optical TOSLINK to produce high fidelity audio. It also has Qualcomm aptX technology to communicate via integrated Bluetooth, letting you sit back and stream your favorite playlist.
- Charging Device: USB port can be used to charge your devices like smartphones or casting device easily through YU4 speakers.
- Standby Mode: With YU4’s user-friendly interface characteristics, you can set off standby and power-up modes to preserve power. There are five inputs (push/hold) to pause or resume music play without missing a beat when you are out.
- Remote Control: It has a YU series remote making it more convenient to switch between sources, and you can easily play your favorite music from sitting on the sofa. YU4 remote provides you full Control and access to set your tone with its CD-type play controls and even via Bluetooth device.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can you connect Bluetooth speaker to turntable?
Yes, you can connect your Bluetooth speakers with a turntable. For this purpose, you need to have some things like a Bluetooth transmitter, phono preamplifier, and most importantly speakers with Bluetooth input receivers. The sound on the Bluetooth will be good and satisfactory for you but you might miss some musical details and accuracy.
Are wireless speakers good for vinyl?
Yes, it would always be good to replace your old fashioned and multi-problem cables with wireless Bluetooth. This wireless way of connecting with vinyl is quite good and has become a popular way of listening to vinyl. But you must remember that Bluetooth speakers would not always work with all the turntables and record players. There might be some restrictions in selecting the best device for you.
Does Bluetooth ruin vinyl?
No, it is a completely wrong perception about the vinyl connectivity with Bluetooth. First of all, Bluetooth will never reduce the sound quality of entry-level vinyl. However, in an audiophilic setup, it might little bit impact the sound quality of the system noticeable.
Are turntables with Bluetooth good?
Bluetooth has become increasingly popular among turntables. If you have a good turntable setup, it can deliver sound to multiple Bluetooth speakers or headphones and makes your vinyl listening experience more enjoyable.